HeartReach Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our trained volunteers are ready to listen and answer your questions. All services are confidential and free of charge. Making an appointment helps us ensure there will be someone available to serve you.
Since 1986, more than 4,000 women have come to us for information and support as they face the possibility of unintended pregnancy.
Our Commitment to You.
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.