About HeartReach Center
HeartReach Center offers the life-affirming hope of Christ's love in pregnancy and related life choices.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our trained volunteers are ready to listen and answer your questions. All services are confidential and free of charge. Making an appointment helps us ensure there will be someone available to serve you. Since 1985, more than 20,000 women and men have come to us for information and support as they face the possibility of pregnancy.
Our Commitment to You
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.*
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
*Not all Care Net members offer medical services. If you have questions about the services offered at this pregnancy center, please ask to speak to a center representative.
Joyce Moropoulos - Executive Director
Kim Ford - Client Services Manager/Banquet Lead
Rhonda Sahlstrom, RN - Nurse Manager
Doug Prins - Fatherhood Program Manager
Patti Price - Administrative Assistant & Office Manager/Event Coordinator
Linsay Cocker - Financial Coordinator
Juanita Munday - Administrative Assistant
Board of Directors
Lori Schellenberg - President
Robbin Robberts - Vice President
Kathy Voran - Secretary
Saundra Hutchins - Treasurer
Taunnie Boothby - Personnel Chair
Dr. William Resinger - Member
David Ley, Member
Joyce Moropoulos, Executive Director
Dr. David Barnes - Medical Director
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors contact Joyce Moropoulos at 907-373-3456 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org